Single and 3-Phase Test Adapter for Testing for the Effectiveness of Protective Measures at Electrical Charging Stations with the Profitest Master, Simulating Fictitiously Connected Electric Vehicles and Simulating the Current-Carrying Capacity of Cord Sets per IEC 61851-1
- Vehicle Simulation (CP) The various codings for charging cables with 13, 20, 32 and 63 A, as well as “no cable connected”, can be simulated with the help of a rotary switch.
- Fault Simulation Simulation of a short-circuit between CP and PE by means of a rotary switch
- Indication of Phase Voltages via LEDs. Depending on the charging station, either one or three phases can be active.
- Testing of electrical charging stations with permanently connected charging cable due to extended CP test pin
- CP Socket for PWM signal evaluation
VDE tests in accordance with IEC 61851can be conducted at electrical charging stations with the help of the PRO-Typ I test adapter in combination with the PROFITEST MTECH+ or MXTRA test instrument. The test adapter triggers the charging process by simulating an electric vehicle. Only by means of simulation is the charging station’s outlet energized so that it can be tested with the PROFITEST MTECH+ or MXTRA test instrument. The range of applications includes R&D and service.