Czujnik czasu rzeczywistego mocy szczytowej RTP5000
- 6 GHz, 18 GHz and 40 GHz RF Power Sensors
- Up to 195 MHz video bandwidth with 3 ns rise time
- Real-Time Power ProcessingTM technology with zero measurement dead time
- 100,000 measurements per second
- Power Analyzer Suite advanced measurement and analysis software
- Crest factor, CCDF and statistical measurements
- 10 GS/s effective sample rate
- 100 MS/s continuous sample rate
- Synchronized multi-channel measurements
Providing the highest video bandwidth and fastest rise times, RTP5000 peak power sensors with Boonton’s Real-Time Power ProcessingTM deliver 100,000 measurements per second, no gaps in signal acquisition and zero measurement latency. Combining this performance with automatic pulse measurements, CCDF and crest factor statistical analysis, multi-channel capabilities and documentation tools RTP5000 peak power sensors are the ideal instrument for fast, accurate and reliable RF power measurements.
Real-Time Power Processing™
Real-Time Power Processing™ (RTPP) technology is a unique parallel processing methodology that performs the multi-step process of RF power measurement at incredible, unmatched speeds. While conventional power meters and USB sensors perform steps serially, resulting in have long re-arm times and missed data Boonton sensors with RTPPTM capture, display and measure every pulse, glitch and detail with no gaps in data and zero latency.