Complete diagnosis of electric charging stations with a single test instrument:
- Vehicle states
- Cable condition
- Error states
- PWM signal evaluation
- Phases and phase sequence
- Battery level
An electric vehicle can be simulated in order to diagnose a charging station
Indication of states by means of easy-to-understand symbols
Easy operation and diagnostics (for persons with basic electro-technical instruction as well)
Compact, battery powered device which is thus suitable for outdoor use
Displays communication between the charging station and the electric vehicle in real-time
The test instrument is intended for examining the functional performance of charging stations for electric vehicles with type 2 connector socket (mode 3 charging).
The test instrument is connected between the charging station and the electric vehicle to this end, in order to document communication between the two. If the charging process doesn’t start, the source of error (charging station or electric vehicle) can be quickly pinpointed. The range of applications includes R&D and service.
- Connection option for electric vehicles: type II OEM plug
- Compact case, ideal for service calls
- Large display, for which background illumination can be activated
- Selectable user interface language – the following languages are available: D, GB, F, E, I, P
- Power supply via two 9 V (rechargeable) block batteries or power pack
- USB data interface for firmware updates
Battery Charging Status – Power Saving Circuit
The battery charging status is indicated by means of 6 progressive segments.
The device is switched off automatically if none of the rotary switches are activated for a period of 10 minutes. Display illumination is deactivated automatically after 30 seconds.