Complete diagnosis of electric charging stations with a single test instrument:
- Vehicle states
- Cable condition
- Error states
- PWM signal evaluation
- Phases and phase sequence
- Battery level
- Short-circuiting of the diode in the vehicle’s circuit
- Short-circuit between CP and PE
- Testing of the RCD by tripping and measuring breaking time
Indication of states by means of easy-to-understand symbols,
Easy operation and diagnostics (for persons with basic electro-technical instruction as well),
Compact, battery powered device which is thus suitable for outdoor use.
The test instrument is intended for examining the functional performance of charging stations for electric vehicles with type 2 connector socket (mode 3 charging).
The test instrument is connected to the charging station to this end, in order to document communication between the charging station and the test instrument. If the charging process doesn’t start, the source of error can be quickly pinpointed. The range of applications includes R&D and service.
- Connection option for a test consumer via an integrated earthing contact socket (230 V, max. 13 A)
- Compact case, ideal for service calls
- Large display, for which background illumination can be activated
- Selectable user interface language – the following languages are available: D, GB, F, E, I, P
- Power supply via two 9 V (rechargeable) block batteries or power pack
- USB data interface for firmware updates
Battery Charging Status – Power Saving Circuit
The battery charging status is indicated by means of 6 progressive segments.
The device is switched off automatically if none of the rotary switches are activated for a period of 10 minutes. Display illumination is deactivated automatically after 30 seconds.